How to Make your Spouse Feel Loved in a Relationship
Simple acts on how to make your spouse feel loved in a relationship. Romantic relationships seem to require a lot of time and energy once the initial honeymoon stage is over.
Keeping the spark in a relationship doesn’t have to entail big, elaborate declarations of love. It’s actually the little things that make your partner feel most loved.
49 Simple acts on how to make your spouse feel loved in a relationship
1) Let your partner have his/her way occasionally without a fuss.
2) Let him/her win an argument.
3) Take lessons together (the type of lessons don’t matter).
4) Give your partner a foot rub.
5) Allow your partner to have space on really tough days.
6) Say random “I love you” throughout the day.
7) Buy a small “just because” present outside of a special occasion.
8) Recreate his/her favorite restaurant meal at home.
9) Say “thank you” and acknowledge the little things your partner does.
10) Give encouraging words of affirmation on really tough days at work.
11) Write “I love you” on a slip of paper and hide it in her purse or his pocket.
12) Hold hands in public.
13) Plan a surprise lunch date.
14) Quickly apologize after making a mistake.
15) Seek to do at least one nice thing or a random act of kindness for your partner each day.
16) Give your partner a 20-minute back massage.
17) Run a hot bubble bath complete with candles and soft music—just for him/her and allow your partner to soak as long as he/she desires.
18) Read a book together. Take turns reading to each other.
19) Watch your partner’s favorite show with them and be genuinely interested.
20) Do each other’s hair.
21) Let her give him a shave and let him do her make-up—but don’t go out in public like that…
22) Keep at least one of your spouse’s favorite snacks on hand at all times.
23) Buy each other an outfit—and actually wear it in public.
24) Wear matching socks or underwear.
25) Go on a bike ride together.
26) Kiss each other hello and good bye.
27) Fill your partner’s car up with gas.
28) Tell your partner that he/she is hot.
29) Ladies be one of the fellas for the night and hang out with him and watch sports or go to a ball game. Fellas become her girlfriend for the evening and participate in one of her “girly” activities.
30) Bring your partner breakfast in bed.
31) Write him/her a sweet note in steam on the mirror while he/she showers.
31) Let your partner sleep in.
32) Do a chore that he/she usually does.
33) On movie night, let your partner choose.
34) Ask your partner what makes him/her feel the most special and then do it.
35) Call your partner in the middle of the day just to say “I love you”.
36) Develop a secret code for “I love you” and use it in public when you are not close enough to say it verbally.
37) Plan an evening for your partner—from start to finish—with multiple activities and pay special attention to ensuring all the details show that everything was tailor-made just for him/her.
38) Try an activity that neither one of you are familiar with nor have ever tried.
39) Cook breakfast together.
40) Wash your partner’s car (or have it professionally detailed–it’s the thought that counts).
41) Take a couple’s yoga class together.
42) Play a board game together.
43) Share your goals and dreams with one another.
44) Create a few goals together as a couple.
45) Take an unplanned vacation together.
46) Skip work together and lie in bed, watch cartoons and eat cereal all day.
47) Volunteer together.
48) Go for a walk together.
49) Hop in the car, turn off the GPS and get lost together.
49 Simple Acts on How to Make your Spouse Feel Loved Again