How to use both WhatsApp and GBWhatsapp on the same phone.
If you know the features of GBWhatsApp, you’ll definitely want to use it right away. You can have your default WhatsApp as well as GBWhatsApp on the same phone now. Here’s how you can download it.
WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp on One Phone
For all those who know, GBWhatsApp is like the ordinary WhatsApp on steroids with more features, customization, and themes. For those who do not understand what is GBWhatsApp, here you go.
- GBWhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp created by companies that are independent of the official WhatsApp.
- In GBWhatsApp, you can hide the fact that you’ve viewed someone’s status.
- GBWhatsApp allows you to freeze your last seen.
- You can hide your Whatsapp status from specific people
- You can customize which contacts get to see if you have read their message i.e., the blue tick
- GBWhatsApp has different themes with different colors, such as green, black, or white.
- You can enable notifications when someone comes online.
- Images and videos can be sent at a higher rate of speed and quality.
Now, don’t you wish you to use this version of Whatsapp?
Fortunately, you can have both WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp on one phone without any doubts.
The standard rule is that you can’t install the same applications twice. This means, by default, you can’t have two WhatsApp applications on one phone.
GBWhatsApp is developed differently from WhatsApp, where you can use both without the need for a third-party application to enable it.
Both WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp on one phone
Having both WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp on one phone, you will need to register with two different numbers. Most phones have dual sim card slots, which means you can have two different numbers on one phone, making things easier. If you don’t have a dual-SIM facility, you’ll need to put the other sim in your phone just long enough for setting up, then you return your original sim card.
We assume you already have ordinary WhatsApp, But if you don’t, you can download it at Google Play Store or WhatsApp.com. After downloading it, install it, and after installation, it will ask you to verify it by putting in your phone number. You get verification codes that will be sent by SMS and automatically detected by the application, or you enter them manually. Make sure your phone has a good internet connection. Next, WhatsApp will ask you to create a six-digit pin, and then you’re done.
GBWhatsApp has more or less the same setup method as WhatsApp. However, Google Play Store doesn’t have GBWhatsApp, as it is not recognized as an official WhatsApp version. So you need to download it at GBApps.Net
You also need to use a different number from the one you have applied for your ordinary WhatsApp as well. Like WhatsApp, you will be asked to enter your phone number, get a verification code, and then create your pin. When you’re done with your set-up process, then you officially have both GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp on one phone.