Kokwa Boosts Self-Confidence as she Hypes Mandy Hale’s Quote
Model and actress, Akokwa Martha Walubitah, 17, alias Model Kokwa, is someone who invariably has a smile to give! She takes pleasure in helping tweeps with a variety of beautiful motivation quotes that women can relate to and hopes to be an encouragement to others. She boosts self-confidence as she Hypes Mandy Hale’s quote.
Creativity is another passion she has, whether it’s photography, acting, or poetry, she always sees things from a unique perspective.
“Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you,” noted Kokwa.
You know what? In the end, we believe the only thing a woman should have is self-confidence. Being self-confident is a lifelong journey, and it is, of course, an ongoing process.
However, we believe that one of the keys to self-confidence is to accept who we are as a unique human being. It’s not about imitating someone else, it’s not about looking like another person. It’s about being in harmony with the unique person we are.
“Broken crayons still color… #African child,” she added.
Well, Kokwa‘s experience would take her fuchsia pink crayon and with her heart snapped in two. But she could still color with it, and she couldn’t feel the need to show everyone the contents of her pencil case. She refuses to be defined by one experience or labelled accordingly.
Every now and then we read a quote and wish we’d thought of it. This is genius in simplicity and has a flawless execution. In life we all have defining moments, experiences or levels of ability that can have a negative impact on us.
Or we can be a broken crayon; altered by the process, but still a crayon of color and delight. We guess how we handle the events or abilities is our decision and perhaps is more powerful than the event or ability itself.
As the Zambianface team, we guess we are all crayons, some with our labels peeled and others dented from the impact of life in the pencil case. At times we may get broken, but remembering we all have the CHOICE to still color the most vibrant pictures is essential to our quality of life.
So to all our stubby ends, peeled peers and lost crayons – life beyond the brand new box goes on, make your picture extra radiant and fill the page each and every day using both your positive and negative experiences for the better.
If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Kokwa Boosts Self-Confidence as she Hypes Mandy Hale’s Quote.
12 favorite quotes to boost your self-confidence below.
We candidly hope these quotes can help you to stand for who you are and that they can help you to completely embrace the amazing human being you are!
- “Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you.” – Mandy Hale
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”– Coco Chanel
- “You need to step away from the mirror every once in a while and look for another reflection like the one in the eyes of the people who love you and admire you.” — Stacy London
- “It’s not vanity to feel you have a right to be beautiful. Women are taught to feel we’re not good enough, that we must live up to someone else’s standards. But my aim is to cherish myself as I am.” — Elle Mcpherson
- “Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful.” — Sophia Loren
- “Beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself.” – Kiesza
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The most alluring thing a women can have is confidence,” – Beyonce
- “Personally, I don’t ever want to depend on makeup to feel beautiful”– Lupita Nyong’o
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
- “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” — Blake Lively
Kokwa Boosts Self-Confidence as she Hypes Mandy Hale’s Quote!