A huge part of all relationships is based on trust. It’s based on believing the other person and trusting them that they’ll keep their promises.
Do you remember the very first time you and your spouse, or future spouse, went on a date? Do you recall how your heart was beating out of your chest at some point during this date? Sometimes, after the vows are exchanged, us men especially tend to sit back on cruise control. Don’t do this! Celebrate her! Celebrate him!
15 Principles to consider when choosing a life partner.
1. Part of God’s people
2. Present the matter to God in prayer
3. Observe character
4. Present impressions before God
5. Information about the family
6. Observe personal behavior and relation with the family
7. Constant prayer
8. Communication at home
9. Communication with the family
10. Expect and respect the opinion of the family